Table of Contents
The famous voice of Amitabh Bachchan has been incorporated as a brand-new feature to the SmartSpeakers of the finance platform PhonePe in order to verify payments from customers. In the future, after a client completes a UPI payment to a merchant, the latter will receive a confirmation in the actor’s recognisable voice if they choose that option.
There are already versions of the celebrity voice function available in Hindi and English, and they want to add support for more languages in the future.
Here is how merchants could activate PhonePe new feature:
- Open the PhonePe for Business App.
- Go to the SmartSpeaker area on the home screen.
- Choose “SmartSpeaker Voice” under “My SmartSpeaker.”
- In the language of your choice, select Amitabh Bachchan’s voice.
- To start the voice, click “Confirm.”
- Within a few hours, the computer will reboot and switch to Amitabh Bachchan’s voice.
- The business claims that Amitabh Bachchan’s familiar voice would enhance the consumer and merchant payment experience by adding interaction and engagement.
More over a year ago, the PhonePe SmartSpeaker was released. Since then, four million devices have been used by merchant partners in 19,000 postal codes, representing more than 90% of the nation, claims the business.
Enhancing PhonePe Payment Experience with Iconic Voice Verification
According to the manufacturer’s comments, PhonePe SmartSpeakers offer special advantages such a tiny design that makes them portable and easy to use in loud environments. It delivers audio notifications for low battery, has a battery life of up to 4 days, enables voice payment alerts in a variety of Indian languages, and has a bright LED indicator to display battery level. It has a special button for repeating the most recent transaction.
In other developments, Paytm introduced the Card Soundbox, a revolutionary payment system for one-touch UPI and card payments under Rs 5,000. The system combines card payments with an audible confirmation.